Whether you're traveling solo or in a group, our amenities let you improvise the perfect mood for whatever activity you decide to pursue. Share travel experiences with the other guests. Play games. Cook yourself a meal in the kitchen. Pack a picnic to take to the park.
After taking in the spectacular views and all the local attractions, Wanderfalls is the place you'll love to return to at the end of the day. It's just like coming home!
We're just three blocks from the NFTA (Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority) bus depot and 1 mile from the Niagara Falls Amtrak Station. And, if you travel here by car, free parking is available on street right out front. The tip of the Falls are 1 mile away, an easy walk from here, en route to some fun tourist stops, a neighborhood grocery store, post office, shops, and restaurants.
Wanderfalls Hostel nightly rate includes these amenities:
- Free Internet and WI-FI throughout the building
- Guests over 21 may relax after a long day of sightseeing with a beer, a glass of wine or other alcoholic beverage onsite
- Washing machines available for a fee
N I A G A R A F A L L S ' F A V O R I T E G U E S T H O U S E
Friendly Home Away From Home!
CoronaVirus (COVID19) Measures
We are still open and vigorously cleaning and disinfecting. However, we will not be checking in guests personally. Rather, we will provide guests the ability to self-check-in with a key code. Information about the house and area will be provided in the guest’s room. Also, breakfast will still be provided, but it will be a “grab and go” bag and we have reduced our prices to reflect that. You are still welcome to use the kitchen facilities should you wish to prepare any of your own meals. We hope to be able return to serving our pancake breakfast soon.
We are located on the USA side of Niagara Falls, only 1 block from the Niagara Gorge and a 5 minute walk to Niagara Falls State Park.
Our mission is to be the number-one choice for Niagara Falls travelers who prefer affordable and comfortable accommodations in a warm, friendly home environment to the sterile, lonely atmospheres of large commercial hostels and expensive hotels and motels.
Our guests love meeting new people and are open to shared accommodations and communal living.
At Wanderfalls, you can:
- Relax in the common areas, like the dining room, living room, porch or garden.
- Prepare your own meals in the fully stocked kitchen.
- Meet other travelers, make new friendships, and enrich old ones.
- Get free tourist tips and information from the staff and fellow travelers.
- Start your day with free pancakes, fresh coffee & tea.
- Access free WI-FI anywhere in the house and on the porch.
- Enjoy the library and exchange books..
Looking for a whole house Vacation Rental?
We have 4 beautiful homes for you to consider depending upon the size of your group.
For more information go to: