Whether you're traveling solo or in a group, our amenities let you improvise the perfect mood for whatever activity you decide to pursue. Share travel experiences with the other hostellers. Play games. Cook yourself a meal in the kitchen, or out on the BBQ.
After taking in the spectacular views and all the local attractions, Wanderfalls is the place you'll love to return to at the end of the day. It's just like coming home!
We're just three blocks from the bus depot. And if you travel here by car, free parking is available on street right out front. The Falls are 1 mile away, an easy walk from here, en route to some fun tourist stops, a neighborhood grocery store, post office, shops, and restaurants.
Wanderfalls Hostel nightly rate includes these amenities:
- Free Internet and WI-FI throughout the building
- Guests over 21 may relax after a long day of sightseeing with a beer, a glass of wine or other alcoholic beverage onsite unlike at HI USA Hostels
- Washing machines available
N I A G A R A F A L L S ' F A V O R I T E G U E S T H O U S E A N D H O S T E L
Wanderfalls Hostel Niagara Falls'
Friendly Home Away From Home!
We are located on the USA side of Niagara Falls, only 1 block from the Niagara Gorge and a 5 minute walk to Niagara Falls State Park.
Our mission is to be the number-one choice for Niagara Falls travelers who prefer affordable and comfortable accommodations in a warm, friendly home environment to the sterile, lonely atmospheres of large commercial hostels and expensive hotels and motels.
Our guests love meeting new people and are open to shared accommodations and communal living.
At Wanderfalls Hostel, you can:
- Relax in the common areas, like the dining room, living room, porch or garden.
- Prepare your own meals in the fully stocked kitchen.
- Consume your favorite alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage (we do not have a no-alcohol policy like other hostels - but we do ask everyone to drink responsibly)
- Meet other travelers, make new friendships, and enrich old ones.
- Get free tourist tips and information from the staff and fellow travelers.
- Start your day with free breakfast, fresh coffee & tea.
- Access free WI-FI anywhere in the house and on the porch.
- Enjoy the library and exchange books..
Taking a Winter Break
We will be closed
Jan. 20th - Feb. 26th